Training via Zoom: Understanding Implicit Bias Hosted by NJ Division of Civil Rights
This interactive, virtual training will introduce participants to the concept of implicit bias. Participants will consider how implicit bias manifests in our interactions with others and explore strategies for addressing implicit bias in ourselves and in the workplace. Participants will also learn about how the NJ Law Against Discrimination protects individuals from discrimination and bias-based harassment in the workplace.
• Participants should log onto training as individuals, not in groups
• Participants should use a laptop or desktop computer when possible – phones and tablets are permitted but discouraged
• Participants should have their cameras on when possible
• Participants are expected to take part in polls and conversations
• Participants are expected to arrive on time